Recipe of the Month
Fully Loaded Burger Bowls
- 2 lb extra lean beef
- 2.5 teaspoons Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper, Ground
- 3 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 TB butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese. shredded, divided
- 10 slices of bacon, cooked and diced
- Diced chives
- BBQ sauce
- Ranch for topping
- Mix together beef, seasoned salt, garlic powder, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- On a baking sheet lined with foil, form 4 meat bowls using a clean jar or can. Set aside.
- In a medium pan, saute mushrooms with butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide into 4 equal portions.
- Fill each meat bowl with 1/4 cup of cheese, mushrooms, 2 slices worth of diced bacon, and then top with 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350 covered with a foil tent (foil loosely coving) covering for 30 mins. Before serving, top with diced bacon, bbq sauce, ranch and diced chives.
Seasonal Outdoor Tips
- Cool-season grasses should be mowed at 3″- 4″ during the summer, or as high as your blade will go, while warm-season grasses should be mowed at 2″-3″.
- Mulching grass clippings help keep moisture levels steady.
- Mow regularly, to prevent cutting more than 1/3 of the grass blade at a time.